Home » » 'I used to pray in Church for a chance in Yash Chopra film': Katrina kaif

'I used to pray in Church for a chance in Yash Chopra film': Katrina kaif



Katrina Kaif for the first time acting in Yash Chopra directed film Jab Tak Hai Jaan opposite Shahrukh khan. Shahrukh along with his both heroines Katrina kaif and anushka Sharma started promotion about the film. In that promotion event Katrina said that she was so desperate to work with the veteran filmmaker that she would often pray in church for an opportunity.
Katrina Kaif revealed, "Ever since I had seen Veer Zara, I was desperate to work with Yash Chopra. I was so keen on working with him that whenever Aditya Chopra used to call me for some or the other meeting at Yash Raj Studios, I would go to the Mount Mary Church and pray that the call should be for an opportunity to work with Yash-ji."
Kab Tak hai jaan is going to release this Diwali(13th Nov)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

MOVIE Trailers

image name GV TRAILERimage name Baadshah TRAILERimage name GJG TRAILERimage name FAST & FURIOUS
image name SHADOW TRAILERimage name JAFFA TRAILERimage name IRON MAN TRAILERimage name BALUPU Trailer
 
Support : Copyright © 2013. Tollywood Upto Date - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by TUD